Find an RME – Responsible Managing Employee

Trying to find an RME or looking to become an RME for a company?
SJCC is here to assist you! 

An RME is a Responsible Managing Employee. These individuals have taken and passed the necessary exams to become licensed in a certain classification or trade.

Some states have different designations – QI or Qualifying Individual, RMI or Responsible Managing Individual, QA or Qualifying Agent – to name a few. Companies will hire these qualified professionals and employ them on a temporary or permanent basis.

If you are a company looking to hire an RME, click on the button below to answer some basic questions to place you with an RME that best fits your needs.

If you are a contractor with an RME license and want to connect with companies looking to hire an RME, click on the button below.


Let SJ Construction Consulting assist you with your RME needs. We have been in business here in Hawaii for over 20 years. We can help you to realize your goals and get you in touch with the right people.