Scott Jennings, P.E.
Mr. Jennings has over 25 years of experience from entry level field engineer to estimator to the sole owner of a heavy/civil construction company. Scott has an extensive top to bottom hands-on operational and executive experience in projects exceeding $100 million in contract value. Scott has experience in both the public and private sectors from coast to coast and Hawai’i and is a registered professional civil engineer in California, Washington, and Hawai’i. Scott earned a B.S. Civil Engineering from Drexel University in 1993 and an M.S. Civil Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin in 1997.
- Disciplines of work include roadway/bridge, WWTP, pump station, utilities, earthwork/grading, and commercial building
- Claims work in the areas of lost production, acceleration, scope creep, differing site conditions, and Spearin Doctrine
- Contract mechanisms including design/build, value engineering, and cost plus/T&M
- Divisional and company organization of estimating and cost control systems
Jeevan Pokharel, CPA
Mr. Jeevan “JP” Pokharel started his career in business audit and quickly found his calling in construction. With over 10 years of experience in construction accounting and financial advising in positions from auditor to chief financial officer of major construction companies, Jeevan has a proven list of accomplishments in
- Company turnarounds, spin-offs, and restructurings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Enterprise-wide quantitative, business, and financial analysis
- Government contracting, job cost architecture, and direct cost/overhead strategy
Jeff Werner, JD, PMP, PSP, CCM, CFCC
Mr. Erik Golubjatnikov (â€œGolubâ€ for short) has 40 years of experience. Starting as a Union carpenter and equipment operator, Mr. Golub progressively developed the estimating and management skills that have earned him executive management roles in complex projects ranging up to a $185 million resort project on Maui, Hawaii. Erik has held contractor licenses in Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Idaho, Vermont, and New York. Erik has a need for speed — he’s a private pilot and drives a fast car.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Estimating (HCSS Software) and management of earthwork, highway, bridge, and industrial & municipal water treatment facilities
- Litigation support, forensic costing, and surety support for failed projects
- Claims development including as-bid versus as-built cost and schedule analysis
- Clients have included: Federal Highway Administration, US Army Corps of Engineers, Washington Department of Transportation, US Forest Service, Marriott Corporation, ANDAZ Resorts, Shell Oil, and Conoco-Phillips.
Rob Bonnett has 30+ years of experience in the heavy civil construction industry â€“ including environmental remediation, heavy highway bridge construction, mass earth moving and site work, public and private utility system construction, deep shored excavations, retained and stabilized earth systems, dewatering, tunneling, road construction, and foundations. This experience comes from multiple roles within organizations large and small, from Project Engineer to Senior Executive to Ownership, giving Mr. Bonnett a solid understanding and unique ability to manage all aspects of the heavy civil construction process. With a construction management education complimenting this experience, Mr. Bonnett has an uncommon knowledge that can help successfully navigate and manage the complexities of the construction process, at any level.
Mr. Eloph has over 20 years of experience ranging from higher-education CIS to consulting and engineering for private and public firms. Tom has a broad range of corporate and independent experience, including certifications by Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple.
Tom has experience in supporting applications and infrastructure nationally. Spending most of his time on the West Coast and Pacific region, he has managed and participated in projects in Seattle, Bay Area, and Hawai’i. Tom studied Computer Science at Seattle Pacific University, with a minor in Art, and is currently engaging in language studies in Honolulu.
- Amazon Web Services certified
- On-premise solutions and remote client support
- Application development and project management
- Cybersecurity, data center, and HIPAA compliance
- Cloud infrastructure implementation and design best practices
Mr. Patrick Mullen has developed and maintained Primavera P6 cost and resource loaded construction schedules for single projects valued at more than $1.5 billion. His expertise includes creating and updating complex construction schedules, reviewing schedules for specification conformance, analyzing scheduling impacts and identifying recovery options, and resource (labor and cost) management.